How do you know where your issues come from, what is behind certain behaviours and what do you do about them when you do know? Use the following reference to see which areas may apply to you.
Core Healing: a profound and effective course over 7 sessions, there is a strong body component and we directly approach a core belief to radically change both body and mind health. each session is 1 1/2 -2 hours. This works best when you have a good idea of what problems you have, and where you have undertaken healing or spent a long time looking to resolve issues in regard to your past but don't feel you are making headway. Usually this is what happens when you are trying to intellectualize your way through emotional issues, it simply can't be done and is why there is so much time invested and often ultimately failure with cognitive therapies. Being aware of circumstances and their outcomes is not going to address the core of how you feel, like medicine it is addressing the symptoms and that may make you feel better but still leave a need to heal wounds.
7 root causes of disease is a cognitive approach to trauma, where this was sustained over years or reinforced by circumstances to be effective you would need to know the origin of the issues you have been experiencing.
- Physical Trauma: Being physically threatened in any way can lead to feelings of separation and loneliness it would be difficult for this person to feel connected and is often termed depersonalization. Usually due to violent or sexual abuse or both, this trauma creates a lack of trust in life itself, the individual will struggle with recognizing subtle communications and will swing wildly between what they say and what they do
- Emotional/Sexual Trauma: feeling under pressure in nearly any and every way and often experiencing a sense of lack, whether that is love or money, jealousy or envy is often present and this person may turn away from all material wants rather than feel the pressure but is pursued by it nevertheless. Lives can be ruined by a continuing filter of perception that confuses giving and receiving it is likely to be seen as OCD and other anxiety disorders
- Disempowerment Trauma: This is often the result of vindictive parenting and competitive environments this frequently leads to difficulty in commitment and presents as depression and is commonly called low self esteem. The individual would be no stranger to being called irresponsible or thinking of themselves that way
- Heart Felt Trauma: Betrayal is the experience of those who have suffered this trauma early in life although it can present at any time in response to relationship situations it is common for this to be a symptom of expectations already in play. A fear of rejection can be seen to override even in loving relationships pre empting breakdowns and problems
- Humiliation Trauma: we look at shame and guilt, this is experienced by an individual even when they have been a victim and are without blame in circumstances and especially where another person holds authority over them for a long time. It is often seen as agoraphobic, shy and uncommunicative
- Reality Trauma; resolves exposure to violent situations and as an issue is often diagnosed as de-realization, a person will take themselves to another space and typically for children this would be daydreaming, often accompanied by substance abuse
- Spiritual Trauma; addresses Freedom of thought which is often the basis of inner conflict and stagnation often at the root of anxieties
I have developed a program (available through my website) that engages both Cognitive and Energy Techniques reducing what, for many, could be years of of psycho-analysis and counseling to 7 sessions and as many weeks. The results are feeling connected, feeling present, changes in behaviour, improved relationships and being at peace, sometimes for the first time in years if not a lifetime. For those who have no awareness of where a problem may come from, hypnotherapy is a valuable tool and can cut through and reveal core issues.
For others they are well aware of where there problems come from and/or prefer a cognitive approach, if there is a need for support my program will offer a personalized look at issues but for those who prefer to do things on their own i have a nice meditation available for download.
Core Healing: 7 Root Causes of Disease the meditation is now available for download on google play $4.99
or have a listen to the recording of me explaining the 7 root causes of disease
Core healing 1on1: in person or online via phone, skype or hangout